Alert-zone pvp (Eng)

Объявление

Dear players the fan-server "Alert-Zone", we ask you to vote on a regular basis for a server, under this reference! -> http://rf.mmotop.ru/index.php?vote.219

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Federation Bellato » -ALL (INDO) OF BELATO TALK IN HERE-

-ALL (INDO) OF BELATO TALK IN HERE-

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

let us gather and study all about nation problem belato here. . .

let's start know about you all.........

~WARNING FOR ALL BELATO~
Dont Use CHEAT, BUGS, GLITCH AND etc

Bugs and Glitches are permitted by the GMs and Admins but there will be no toleration for cheats. Believe me! So many IPs have been banned in this server, especially the ones who use the cheats and make the server down. I've been informed by the GMs and Admins about these problems. :glasses:

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-11 20:16:29)

mean for use bugs at enable. . . (does that right)

what best at prohibit to use bugs!!
i play in other server many player use the bugs and they as delicious as it...and the server can be lagger (for conecticity) if many player use the bug!example : at elan if one of [the] nation wears bugs and put tower in place highest how them yg doesn't know for smash tower! ! ! !
so may be we not use the bugs!!!!may be we need confirmation again from moderator and another for troubleshoot bugs...

because i am ever die (to kill a certain) at region vulcano without something i dont know it! ! !

sorry may english are bad, hope to know :)

why when i will buy Upgrader i get DC....What`s the problem ???

Well, I didn't get disconnected when I bought the upgraders. I got disconnected when I bought the Town Portals. Sir GMS and Admins are trying to fix this problem right now. We've got to wait for the confirmation from the GMs and Admins. 8-)

greetings.. i'm a newbie here.. hehe..

IGN : NameLess
Job : Berserker

IGN : MarilynMesum
Job : ArmorRider

btw... does anybody know when the server will be up again ?

No. The GMs and Admins don't give any announcement about it. You may try to look for the announcements at the Aler Zone Russian forum. 8-)

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Federation Bellato » -ALL (INDO) OF BELATO TALK IN HERE-

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно