Alert-zone pvp (Eng)

Объявление

Dear players the fan-server "Alert-Zone", we ask you to vote on a regular basis for a server, under this reference! -> http://rf.mmotop.ru/index.php?vote.219

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Errors and Bugs » Login server is closed???

Login server is closed???

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

i know the server online, because my friend still play...

but, whene i get dc and try to relog, it say failure to connect???

what hepen?? it is login server get offline??? but i see @ wwwalert-zone.micros-mt.com it said server login is online

Hahaha. It's your internet connection problem then. Not the server problem. 8-)

i think it's not my conection problem... because my friend still play untill now...

same here, my friend told me to colse the prog then try to relog.. and poffff!! i cant log in :D

Hmm. It's strange. Maybe your computer got errors? Or hidden viruses? By the way, please tell nyit-nyiters, your friends, and your relations to register at this forum. This forum need 24 more people again to be permanently exist. I believe you're good promoters. 8-)

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-07 20:39:16)

if that my computer problem... how about the other people??? their computer get the same virus and get eror in 1 time????
think about it f0rg1v3n.... u make me confused

Well, I'm just trying to give you clue before. Sorry to make you confuse. Hehehe. I think not all computers can get same viruses at the one time. Viruses go from 1 computer to another ones through some ways. First, the internet. Second, the Harddisk. And some other ways. Remember, I'm just trying to help you. My opinions might not be 100% correct. I'm not God. I'm just a mere human. By the way, why don't you just change to another computer? You're playing at Internet Cafe, aren't you? 8-)

Note : Please tell your friends or families to join at this forum. We need 24 people left to keep exist. Thank you. 8-)

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-07 20:49:48)

server : online
login server : onine
but... "0" player, is that strange??
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg313/strangerz/Tutor/capture_07082008_234808.jpg

Отредактировано neu (2008-08-07 20:52:26)

i had tried another cumputer... and it's not working... so i think something wrong with server....

i will always try another way before post something....

Good! You try to do your opinion before you give your opinion! I'll give you 1 positive respect. :cool:

@GMs and Admins
Sir, there are a lot of people can't connect to the game even though the login status and the game status are online. Is there something wrong? :'(

On idea the login is now disconnected... We Wait when the administrator will come from work and will correct! We shall tell thanks cheater!
==========================================
Provisional inclusion at 23:00+ across Moscow!

@lirika

thank's for confirm this.... we are so confuse about this....

it's because some cheater??? what cheat he/she use??

+1

Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheater and cheater again!!! They use item dupe hack, so the server crash. :mad:

@GMs and Admins
Please just kill their id for first time item dupe cheat and kill their IP Adress for the second time they do it. 8-)

redcora написал(а):

it's because some cheater??? what cheat he/she use??

Cheater the server lays down!

hhhmmffff, i hope admin ban their IP.. using cheat and disturbing other people's fun..  :angry:  :mad:

That's right! But, you can go a bit easy on them. First cheat, ban their Id. For second cheat, just ban their IP.

@Nyit-Nyiters
How can I get Emily's id to normal again? She got a warning from the GM. Is there any way for her to post again? :disappointed:

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-07 21:56:14)

@forgiven

maybe you wrong place to ask that in this thread

@redcora
Yes, you're right if I don't respond for the main topic first and just ask the topic which has no connection with the thread title. I'm replying for the main topic first and get my other question second. So, it's okay as long as you're replying for the main topic first. If you want to answer my other question, please just send Private Message to me. Thank you. 8-)

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-07 22:12:39)

wrong place edited

Отредактировано xhinsx (2008-08-20 05:18:10)

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Errors and Bugs » Login server is closed???

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно