Alert-zone pvp (Eng)

Объявление

Dear players the fan-server "Alert-Zone", we ask you to vote on a regular basis for a server, under this reference! -> http://rf.mmotop.ru/index.php?vote.219

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Offers » All Ongoing Events And Future Events

All Ongoing Events And Future Events

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

I hope this events bellow will be released as soon as possible :
1. Level 100 Monster
2. The Golden MAU for Level 100

Note : We've been waiting for level 100 monster since long time ago. Please make level 100 monster to be spawned as soon as possible. And please post the announcement about it here. Thank you. 8-)
It is transferred. Lirika©

I hope shortly this all will be...

Sir Lirika, I'm truly sorry for accidentally chose negative respect to you. I've clicked at the wrong place. I want to increase your positive respect, not the negative one. I'm sorry, I've clicked the negative respect of yours accidentally. :'(  Can you reset the negative respect to 0? I want to choose positive respect for you.

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-06 22:07:51)

+1

f0rg1v3n написал(а):

Sir Lirika, I'm truly sorry for accidentally chose negative respect to you. I've clicked at the wrong place. I want to increase your positive respect, not the negative one. I'm sorry, I've clicked the negative respect of yours accidentally.   Can you reset the negative respect to 0? I want to choose positive respect for you.

All properly, do not worry...))

+1

omg! fall on your knees and apologies!)

+1

Who are you, sir AxNx? 8-)

hahaha.... if bells get Golden mau what Cora race get????

I think Cora won't get anything because their damage has already been too terrible! I believe you've known it. 50k damage to Green MAu is insane. Golden MAUs are made to face the insane damage. 8-)

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-07 17:41:50)

i don't think so... Green Mau attack Cora with full +6 equip still get big damage.... >,<

Yeah, but when Cora use his/her magic to Green MAU with Relic Staff +6, how much will damage be? 35k! I've tested it. 8-)

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-07 19:52:13)

why mining rate so small?? it's useless too win a war, coz there's is no ore on mining area. this thing will make ppl lazy to war..
rather killing young flem than war i guest. :D

Well, I'll tel sir GMs and Admins about this problem. 8-)

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Offers » All Ongoing Events And Future Events

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно