Alert-zone pvp (Eng)

Объявление

Dear players the fan-server "Alert-Zone", we ask you to vote on a regular basis for a server, under this reference! -> http://rf.mmotop.ru/index.php?vote.219

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Main subforum » Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Where are you from?
Moscow

Oxford

Indonesia.... >,<

far far away from your country

same like RedCora > Indonesia is my country...russia far from my country but near when we together lives on Games .i like u all from russian but sometime i'm not understand when your people speak to me.. what should i do..surely i just quiet not reply that whisper..and i say.. sorry dude.. english please..

see u :P

I'm from Indonesia, too. So many Indonesian's gamers in this server. Most of the Bellatonians, some Corites and some Accretians are from Indonesia. Hahaha. They're looking forward for your full English uptodate patch gravely because they don't understand Russian language. I've tried to translate some of your patches to English and take the translated patches to Indonesian forum, but some errors ocurred sometimes when we are playing the game. Please release the full English uptodate patch (with no error at all) as soon as possible. There are so many people from my country and other countries as well who want to join in this RF Alert Zone but most of them don't understand Russian Language. Thank you. 8-)

@DOLLZ
Yeah right. I've been whispered by Russian in Russian language so many times, too. Sometimes I'm not anwering them, but mostly I replied to them "Sorry, I don't understand Russian language.". :D

Отредактировано f0rg1v3n (2008-08-05 23:25:07)

+1

St.Petersburg =P

balienese the white city Of Rock !!!
(the best indonesian player) :mybb:  :playful:

Indonesia  :flag:

indonesiaa.. :cool:

forgiven can you Pm me any Question i have tq

@sapilaknat
You can post your questions at "Questions" thread that I've made. 8-)

Вы здесь » Alert-zone pvp (Eng) » Main subforum » Where are you from?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно